Scroll down and select the location of your graduation from the list below to be taken to our online galleries.
Simple instructions – the link below will take you to an online gallery page. There are folders on that page for stage and studio photos. Inside each of those folders there are sets of galleries inside which are your photos. To find your particular gallery check the time on the card you were give when you entered the studio – that will tell you which studio and what time the photo was taken. Note that 1230-1300 means that your photo was taken between 12:30 pm and 1:00 pm.
Stage photos – Graduation degrees are grouped and the first degree of each group is shown in the gallery name eg. Torrens Dip Business Admin + includes Diploma of Business Administration, Diploma of Event Management, Bachelor of Business. Then the next gallery starts with Bachelor of Commerce
If you purchased a discount voucher on the day, simply place your order as above then enter your code when you checkout.
Ordering is simple – full instructions are available here – keep this page open as you go through the ordering process.
NB although this site is optimised for mobile you will find it much easier to navigate on a computer.
PRICES – you have plenty of options available to purchase digital files and/or prints
- Digital (Large JPEG files suitable for printing up to A4) – $33 ea (3 for $77, 6 for $132)
- Prints (Archival inkjet prints) – 15 x 20 cm $38.50 | 20 x 25 cm $49.50 | 20 x 30 cm $55 | A3 $88 | A2 $121
- Silver pack ($110) – 1 of 20 x 25 cm + 2 of 15 x 20 cm prints + corresponding digital files free = $110
- Gold pack ($165) – 1 of 20 x 30 cm + 3 of 15 x 20 cm prints + corresponding digital files free = $165
- A4 Pack ($121) – 3 of A4 prints + corresponding digital files free = $121